Over the years there have been several articles to speculate if Lebron James could play in the NFL.
I believe the answer to that question is sometime n the next 2-3 years.
To see a video from his High School days, go to www.realtalksports.net
Here are signs of move to football soon
- Age. Lebron will be 32 in 2016. That will leave him just enough spring in his legs to play 1-2 years in the NFL
- Others in the media have talked about it every year. One of us must have it right 🙂
- Johnny Manziel-The arrival of ‘Johnny Football’ marks the beginning of the return of the Browns to NFL credibility. In 2 yrs johnny should be a top tier NFL QB and the 6’8” James would bring another target for him, especially in the Red Zone.
- He bulked up this year. He showed he still moved well at 270 lbs in the NBA. 6’8″ 270 lbs Tight End with speed. Whoa!
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has already put in the No Dunking rule to get ready for Lebron
- It has some precedent, MJ did it.- Michael Jordan showed that leaving one pro sport to play another could be done. Also there have been other 2 sport athletes like Brain Jordan and of course Deion Sanders here in Atlanta
- His contract he signed with Cavs is only for 2 years with option to opt out.
- Urges Cleveland to trade for Kevin Love so he can win NBA title now. Lebron would feel comfortable about leaving Cavs if he had helped get them a title first
- He loves football. Do Google search and see previous comments from James and others
- He loves Ohio.This would be the ultimate hometown kid does good if Lebron James could bring the city if Cleveland an NBA title AND a trip to the Super Bowl
We correctly predicted his return to the Cavs over a year ago. Can we be right again?
#Lebron #Staytuned #NFL